A full maintenance service of all irrigation equipment both domestic and commercial. Liquid Action is a one stop shop from consent applications through to full operation. Liquid Action consistently provide outstanding service to our customers while fulfilling all their irrigation needs.
What We Do
• Vineyard Irrigation system design, install, maintenance and auditing
• Broadacre irrigation machinery
• Expertise in all types of automatic filters
• Sales and service of huge range of irrigation equipment at cost effective prices
• Web based control systems
• Water Meter supply, installation and verification
• Telemetry supply and installation
• Blue tick certified in installation & verification of water meters (M.D.C requirement)
• Water Consent applications
• Backflow Preventer testing
Pumps & Filtration
• Commercial & Domestic Pumps
• Irrigation Pumps
• Effluent Pumps
• Commercial & domestic filtration
• Light engineering and machining services
• Winery Pump & Piping
Why use Liquid Action
An excellent technical team
Irrigation NZ ‘Blue Tick’ certified
Locally owned and operated
Extensive knowledge base of existing systems
Cost effective and efficient service
Consistently provide outstanding service
Who We Are
Sales & Technical advice
Matt, Ben & Dave are the project managers at Liquid Action, they are responsible for the designing and quoting of systems. They all have many years experience in irrigation so have a wide array of technical knowledge when it comes to pumping and filtration. We are fortunate to have Dick Herkt (not in photo) on the team part-time, if you have a system dated back as far as 1971, he will probably know it!!
We have the largest service team in Marlborough ready to look after your irrigation systems. Georgie and Tony are our job schedulers and makes sure the team get there when they say they will. We have a wide range of equipment to get the job done from diggers to our crane along with a selection of loan pumping equipment.
Dave is our Water Compliance Manager, he has a wealth of knowledge in this area and assists clients with meeting Council requirements. In support we have Robert (not pictured) who will be doing your water meter verifications and telemetry support.
Retail & Admin
These friendly ladies take care of all the business administration and will likely be the voice at the end of the phone or first port of call in the shop. They can help you will product selection or just general enquires.